Auburn Gear, LLC. Grip-N-Loc Limited Slip Differential (Limited Warranty and Remedy)
Auburn Gear, LLC (“Manufacturer”) warrants that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for
- The Grip-N-Loc, (2) years after purchase by the consumer, or 24,000 miles of normal use by the consumer, whichever is less.
- The Select-A-Loc Open to Lock and Limited Slip to Lock>, (1) year after purchase by the consumer, or 12,000 miles of normal use by the consumer, whichever is less.
provided that this product:
• Has been installed and maintained in accordance with the Manufacturer’s
• Has been used with the proper lubricant and additive, as specified in the installation
instructions at all times.
• Has not been subject to modification, accident, or misuse. Proof of purchase with
the differential is required.
This limited warranty is the sole express warranty provided by the Manufacturer to
the ultimate user of the product. The Manufacturer disclaims all other express
warranties, and all implied warranties, including the implied warranties of
merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In the event of a breach of this warranty, you shall return the product to the seller
within thirty (30) days after the expiration of the limited warranty period, along with
your proof of purchase and explanation of the defect. Seller or Manufacturer may
investigate the claim of defect, and in the event of a defect in the product shall, at
their election, either repair the defective product, replace the defective product with a
new product, or refund the purchase price. These remedies are your sole and
exclusive remedies in the event of a breach of warranty.
Limitation of Liability for Damages:
In no event shall Manufacturer be liable for consequential, special, indirect, or
exemplary damages, whether based upon tort, contract, warranty, negligence, strict
liability, or other legal theory. The Manufacturer’s liability shall be limited to direct
Exceptions to Limited Warranty and Remedy:
This limited warranty and remedy give you specific legal rights. You may have other
statutory rights in states that do not allow the limitation on or exclusion of certain
warranties or remedies.